Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Paper Pretties #297 - RED-PINK-WHITE / Happy Birthday

Wednesday February 12, 2014
 
 
I used Happy birthday lamb image and decided to make it a birthday card vs. valentine's day..
I don't seem to give them out as often as birthdays (probably cause bd's are all year..LOL)  I chose to use washi tape for the background. I just laid it out in different directions until I liked the look then embossed over the light pink background with some clear embossing powder and colored the image to stay within the challenge, added some buttons for a little different look and you have it.. I'm happy.
 
 
challenges:
Love To Create #102 - red and/or pink
Make It Monday #178 - atg
Craftin Desert Diva's - color challenge
Crafty Boots - bingo (die cut, stamp, pink)
recipe: hb lamb/pp, washi tape, su pink, su sweet wheel, clear emb pwd, sb die, buttons, ranger ink, copics, wink of stella glitter brush, su punch











10 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's darling! I love it. Love it love it!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Super cute - saw you over at MIM.

Mrs Beez said...

That washi tape background is fabulous and I love that image of the sheep. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie..me again..I see your card again on MIM and want to visit you again hihi (smile) Love the monochrome you put here...nice colors and sweet Image...anothere lovely card from you...

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #113, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very sweet card and cute image. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.

Dionne

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Billie! This is so cute! What a sweet card!!

I read your profile...what a great family you have with the grandkids and great grandkids! How do you find time to create such wonderful cards?

Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

Mollie said...

Your card is super cute! LOVE the papers you used and the image is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Sandy said...

Such a fun image for your wonderful card, Billie. Just delightful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner