Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Paper Pretties #298 - Use RIBBON / Happy Easter

Wednesday February 19, 2014
OOPS I posted this a day early.. Did I say I'm not feeling well? Yup.  
Wednesday and another challenge at Paper Pretties #298 - RIBBON 
use ribbon on your card.
I used the Holiday Sweets image for my card with Easter coming up soon thought I'd make my Easter card. I seldom make Easter cards but thought I have this darling stamp and what a perfect time to use it. I also had one of these story cards from Tech. Tues. (I actually have a whole pack) and with Easter being on a Sunday - perfect for the image and Easter. I added the ribbon bow and a little strip of ribbon behind the image.
 
I forgot to mention last week... :(    but the whole month of February Paper Pretties is having a sale of 20% off you total order. Just use PPLOVE code at check out and your credit will be applied.
Nice time to stock up on those acrylic or digi image.  Yea that is a good thing :)
 
 
challenges:
Make it Monday #179 - atg
Eureka Stamps #77 - animal friends
The paper nest doll #4 - atg
Papertake weekly - lovely layers
Through the craftroom door - atg
Crafty sentiment - atg
recipe: pp /holiday sweets, kraft, tt story card, mme lost and found, ranger, ribbon, copics, glossy accents.





3 comments:

Chris said...

love the card Billy, that cuppie is adorable. I got a kick out of you're posting a day early, I thought I was the only one who did things like that.
One time I put my post on the company's blog. I got it down pretty quickly but boy did that one make me lose my breath. I guess it's dangerous letting the DT have access to the blog.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Easter card Billy...love the image and your beautiful colour scheme. hugs, Pat k x

Cara said...

What a cute Easter card. Loving that cupcake! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara