Friday, February 28, 2014

Catch the bug Free Friday - Cute Bear Balloon / Happy Birthday

Friday February 28, 2014
 
Today we have Cute Bear Balloon.. He's free so check out the image at Bugaboo/Catch the bug.  I decided to make a birthday card. I have two great grand kids who's birthdays are coming up and so I am thinking Jetta will get this one. Perfect for a little girl.
 if for some reason the image is not posted yet, please check back as he will be there for a week. Sometimes life gets in the way and things get posted later than usual.
 
Challenges:
Make it Monday #180 - atg
Little red wagon #226 - yearning for spring/color or flower or anything spring
Delightful Challenges - make it simple
Word art Wednesday #121 - atg
Tuesday throwdown #184 - atg
Chocolate, coffee and cards #59 - teddy bears
recipe: cute bear balloon/bugaboo, kraft, dp?, denami h/b, lil inker balloon stamp and die, copics, twine, wink of stella glitter.





9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card full of fun Ginny x

Unknown said...

Hey Billy , Your bear card is so super cute! I love the twine for he string. it adds a nice texture. I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22814.html

suzARTe said...

this is such a bright and happy card, love the striking colours. This card has certainly cheered me up on a cloudy and dull day in Sydney.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

suzARTe said...

this is such a bright and happy card, love the striking colours. This card has certainly cheered me up on a cloudy and dull day in Sydney.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Billy this is super cute hun love it - great job - have a great day and thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown - hope to see you again real soon x

Unknown said...

She said what I was thinking , that it was such a bright and happy card. I can barely see my car for snow blowing in from the north. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

Rosanne said...

How cute is he!? Thanks for sharing at Little Red Wagon this week!

Joanne said...

Ahhhh, so cute! I see you like Billie Bear too. Your card made me smile, such bright happy colors, nice! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC and showing us your teddy love. Joanne

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable card...