Friday, October 28, 2022

There's snow one like you - Colour Crazy wk. 43

Friday  October 28, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is 


I used the image called snowman.. I colored with copics and added a little Ranger ink to the background sky. I added the Sugar pea sentiment and added to some scraps.  I am not ready for winter.. I am more of a summer / fall person.  But sure snow will come and I will see these little guys popping up in the neighborhood.. 



 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #635 - all occasions
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

3 comments:

Tee said...

Simply adorable snowman & beautiful coloring! Gorgeous card.

Judy McKay said...

Billie, your snowman card is so cute. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

MeSi said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com