Monday, October 24, 2022

BOO - EEK - Make My Monday #186

Monday October 24, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN or 
ORANGE / PURPLE / BLACK


For my card I dug into my scrap box and pulled out different orange/purple looking scraps. I cut into strips and then adhered them to a scrap and cut the piece down. Now I was wondering what to add to the front. digging through my dies I saw this spider web and thought ok perfect. The web and spiders are from Taylored Expressions. I added them and added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the spiders and few places on the web.. you know that dewy glisten that webs have.. I used Lil inker die for the letters and did BOO and EEK  which I am sure what the spider says BOO and I end up saying EEK


 Challenges:
Little red wagon #676 - seeing spots or stripes
Try it on Tuesday - Halloween time
Papercraft #87 - happy Halloween



5 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Haven_mom4 said...

The sparkle really makes the spiders pop off the background

Tee said...

Love the background! Bootiful card!

Mrs.B said...

A great card, love the sparkly spider and web.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Mia said...

Beautiful Halloween card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}