Friday, October 07, 2022

I miss you - Crafty Catz #609

Friday October 7, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
Anything goes / Autumn colors


Our sponsor is


I am using the image Autumn beauty.  I colored her with copics. I used Ranger ink to ink the background and added some stenciling with my dry wall mesh strip. I used a My favorite things circle die and used Ranger ink to distress the edges. I added her to a few scraps of card stock. I added the Stampin up sentiment and used EK punch. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #66 - anything goes animals
Crazy critters #67 - anything goes animals
Four seasons - Oct. anything fall
Krafty chicks #632 - stamp act



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely card in autumn colours xx

Janette said...

Pretty card Billie.
Enjoy your weekend.xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very cute card! Love that you used a household item as your stencil! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Bunny said...

This is a very cute fall card. I love the little owls. Thanks for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge