Friday, October 21, 2022

There's no one - Alphabet - O

Friday October 21, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

I am the host for this challenge so I chose the theme.

Our letter this challenge 
O - for OUTERSPACE



I used a black card stock and a Stampin up stencil and texture paste and created the background. I set it aside to dry then stamped and colored the astronaut with copics and die cut him out. I found a piece of scrap and stamped the earth and used the die. I heat embossed the sentiment. These are from My favorite things. 


 Challenges:
QKR stampede #454 - anything goes



4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great outer space card love the stencilled background and cute spaceman -lovely sentiment too.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Bl og As I do Rodos

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love that little spaceman Billie! Thanks for giving us such a great theme at Alphabet!

Haven_mom4 said...

Love the stenciled background. Perfect for showcasing the cut little astronaut