Friday, October 28, 2022

Crafty Catz #612 - I wish you a Woof

Friday October 28, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme chosen by me is
    ANYTHING GOES / KRAFT


Our sponsor is All Dressed Up


I am using the image called Woof Christmas. I colored with copics. I went over the bulbs and ornament with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used My favorite things stitch die. I used Kraft card stock and a Stampin up embossing folder and then added the image and some ribbon and banners. I added a few diamond painting drills that I have left over from other paintings. 


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #635 - all occasions
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and colouring would love you to enter our challenge at ADU anything goes blog challenge. Have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous colourful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is so cute, lovely card.xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Adorable Billie, I love dog images, but the Christmas theme is especially cute! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

Brenda said...

What a cute pup! I love the texture of the ribbon and the bright, happy colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

Mandy said...

Billie this is gorgeous, the colouring is just amazing.

Thank you very much for your lovely project which you have entered into our challenge

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
GDT For Krafty Chicks Challenge

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Kim said...

What a fun card! I love this image. Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

MeSi said...

What a cutie doggy! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Nunzia Carusio said...

This is simply adorable!!! Just love your sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Polkadoodles challenge blog. Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT.