Friday, October 14, 2022

Hope your day - Crafty Catz #610

Friday October 14, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
Anything goes / Orange, Purple, Black


Our sponsor is 


I am using a free image called  A pitcher of daisies.  I colored with copics. I went over the center of the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and the pitcher with the sparkle.. I had a new embossing folder from Stampin up and using Stampin up purple card stock ran it through my machine.  then used some gold ink and just skimmed the top edges to give some color. I cut down the image and stamped the Stampin up sentiment. I went around the edges with Ranger ink and added to the card stock. 


 Challenges:
Gem of a challenge wk. 21 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes



7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Billie colours work so well

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is so pretty, all ready to brighten someones day I should think.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

lovely card and the embossing looks great with the touch of gold xx

Susan (rainy) said...

So vibrant and beautifully colored! Lovely card.

martine said...

Lovely bunch of flowers..gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
Martine from the DT team

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny

Jane Savage said...

Stunning card, the flowers are gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx