Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Happy Bear-thday - Cardz 4 Guyz #306

Tuesday October 4, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
TEDDY BEARS


This is my fun card. I used My favorite things images and colored with copics. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the presents and balloon. I added the MFT sentiment. I found this fun banner designer paper in my stash so added it on top of a piece of Stampin up card stock. I added a little brown scrap behind the bear. 


 Challenges:
Dream valley #279 - favorite colors (orange, brown, teal)
Crafty animals #66 - anything goes animals
Crazy critters #67 - anything goes animals
Digi choosday wk. 40 - anything goes



4 comments:

dj said...

Perfect...love that background paper!! Masculine//Teddy bear cards might seem like a real challenge but you rocked it!! Great inspirations for those who join the fun and play along with out new TEDDY BEAR challenge over at C4G!!

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness, this little birthday bear is adorable and you've colored him so sweetly. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!
Donna xx

creationsnz said...

Great colouring Billie, and the banner paper makes it really festive. Thanks for sharing your animal with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..cute image
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT