Friday, January 29, 2021

you fill my life - Crafty Catz #536

Friday January 29, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES/ THANK YOU

Our sponsor this week is Jan's Digi Stamps


This is my card using the image called Bonnet bouquet
I colored the image with copics. I used Simon says rectangle die and added this to a scrap of Stampin up paper. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment  - which I thought went well for a Thank you sentiment. I went over the purple flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I am so ready for spring and this really brought it closer in my eyes..


 Challenges:
Creative fingers #200 - anything goes
QKR stampede #412 - anything goes



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

these flowers are beautiful and we all need sparkle just now xx

Janette said...

Hi Billie, just love this sweet image, coloured beautifully a gorgeous card.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie love this image one for my wish list have a good week

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Fresh, bold, regal colors. Thank you for sharing your 'Bonnet Bouquet" card with us at Jan's Blog Challenge. Tremendous Card! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)