Thursday, January 14, 2021

Some heroes wear capes - Cardz 4 Galz #138

 Thursday January 14, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at 

Our theme for the next two weeks is 
COCKTAIL / WINE / COFFEE


For my card I chose coffee... duh.. lol
I stamped the Tech. Tuesday coffee cup and colored with copics. I fussy cut the image out. I found this fun designer paper from Pink Fresh. I added the TT sentiment, oval die (which I went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink) and cup. I like the fun background that works great with the coffee theme. 


Challenges:
As you like it - fav. color duo (soft green/soft red/blue - I just think they go well together and not to Christmasy looking)
Time out #179 - about you (coffee coffee coffee. I love my coffee. I like the softer colors and whiteness of the background)

6 comments:

sandie said...

This is so 'YOU', the coffee lover!! That background paper is so lovely and fresh and I like you added the orange around the die and made the coffee cup a darker colour. And what a super sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out and letting us know more about 'YOU' x

JanR said...

Haha, so fun! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Joyce said...

What a cute card, and I love that patterned paper you used. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

cass said...

Fun card, love the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Sarah said...

DEfinitely a lovely colour combo. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Gerrina said...

Great things on the paper to use in your life! And coffee; some just have to have that to get awake inthe morning... A great card for a coffee-lover! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!