Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Happy birthday - Day 4 Catch the bug 11th birthday

 Tuesday January 12, 2021

Today it's New Release (older image) at Bugaboo
today is Day 4 of our Catch the bug birthday bash

Our theme is BINGO  - use a woodland critter and birthday


This is the image called birthday hedgie.. I colored the image with copics. I used some scraps to create the background and used some ribbon/yarn for the first square, Stampin up die cute for the second square and Simon Says sentiment for the third square. I heat embossed the sentiment. I did add a heart brad but that isn't the row I chose. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the balloon and hat.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #46 - anything goes/animal
Use your stuff #413 - all about the new (birthday)
Cute card Thursday #668 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #541 - stamp act