Thursday, January 28, 2021

Sometimes it just takes - Catch the bug - OBG

Thursday January 28, 2021

Hello.. 
I have a card to share.. This being Thursday it's Oldie But Goodie over at


I am using an old image called Spring Duck 2  I colored the image with copics. I found a piece of embossed card stock and a scrap so stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and then added the image. I used Stampin up flower punch and added the flowers and Martha Stewart punched leaves. I added a gem to the center of each flower.


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #184 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #138 - anything goes

1 comment:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely card and sentiment, cute image!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com