Monday, January 18, 2021

Love is a great emotion - Always Fun Challenge #197

Monday January 18, 2021

We have a new challenge over at

This weeks theme is 
Use your favorite products


I used some of my favorite products to create this card. My card would of looked too busy if I chose all of them.. lol.   I love background stamps so any brand is great this one is by Local King.  I stamped it in Ranger ink.. which I use a lot on my cards. I LOVE Pretty Pink Posh so chose that for the flowers, but I also love Simon Says/Tech. Tues.. I used copics which is usually my go to for coloring. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. I use this a lot. With the background wording I didn't add a sentiment. Figured greeting could be inside be it anniversary/birthday/sympathy.. 


Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 3 - anything goes
Chocolate baroque - Jan. feminine
A gem of craft #2 - anything goes
Incy wincy designs - January anything goes



 

8 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely flowers, so pretty in that violet tone! And the stamped background looks great! Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

JanR said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

brenda said...

Jut beautiful Billie, I never tire of seeing floral creations. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x

MeSi said...

So beautiful and peaceful card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Mervi said...

Lovely colouring, beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Feminine theme over at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring!!!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!