Friday, January 01, 2021

Life happens - Do-Al (l) Creative #49

Friday January 1, 2021

Hello.. Happy New Year.. Praying for a wonderful 2021
Still wear masks and be careful

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is 
HOT DRINKS

                                            Our sponsor this month is BUGABOO STAMPS

I am using the image that is called Coffee Time may your cup... I am a coffee drinker vs. tea.. (except Matcha tea I drink it all day and cold .. I don't like tea bags)  I colored the image with copics. I went over the hearts and and coffee with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Simon Says die to cut it out. I found this fun plaid scrap in my scrap box so added this to the card base. I used another scrap and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment. 

Challenges:
Inkspirational #229 - something in your home
Polkadoodles wk. 1 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #136 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #667 - anything goes



 

No comments: