Friday, April 24, 2020

You're my sweet little bug - Crafty Catz #503

Friday April 24, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the

Our theme this week is USE A SENTIMENT

Our sponsor is Sherry West Art
FACEBOOK PERSONAL PAGE
FACEBOOK ARTIST PAGE
FACEBOOK COLORING GROUP
ETSY SHOP

PRIZE
One free digital download from my Etsy shop and a 30% coupon for all items in my Etsy shop SherryWestArt.

This image is called Leila Lady Bug 0687.. I colored her with copics. I added the My favorite things sentiment with Stampin up ink. I then used Simon Says rectangle die. I added her to a piece of my favorite things designer paper and tied a red ribbon in a bow and topped it with an epoxy heart. 

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with DP
Crafting happiness #45 - anything goes / purple
Lemon shortbread #118 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 16 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 436-437 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #631 - dotty

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, your card is just gorgeous, so cute and pretty.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so pretty Billie, love the little resin heart. Have a great week and stay safe xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a cutie, and naturally your coloring is awesome. Great colors.

tilly said...

I love your pretty design so is so nice to colour isn't she, happy weekend xx

Janis Lewis said...

Well isn't she sweet. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. A prize winner and the top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Marlies said...

A beautiful card. Love the fifties look and the lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

Sharon Smith said...

Cute card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!