Friday, April 03, 2020

I like you a Latte - Crafty Catz #500

April 3, 2020

I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Crafty Catz #500

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. ONE FOR THE GIRLS




prize is 3 Digital stamps from Digi Doodles Digi Stamps.


I am using the image called Cookies everyone.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added this to a piece of stripe card stock. I stamped the Sugar pea sentiments and went around the edges with Ranger ink and added along with some Pink fresh epoxy hearts. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to her bow and cookies. 
Challenges:
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Cute card Thursday #628 - anything goes
Creative fingers #183 - anything goes
Digi doodles studio #26 - Easter / spring
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with DP





8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is such a sweet and happy image, I think it would cheer anyone up don't you.
Have a nice weekend and I hope your safe and well.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Billie stay safe

Jac’s Playground said...

Really cute card Billie and love the sentiment, have a great week and stay safe xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

You've done such a beautiful job with this sweet image Billie. I love her hair! Super bright colours and wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

This image is adorable and just love the colors. Now you are making me hungry, lol.

tilly said...

A beautiful card and the red stripe really sets her off, stay safe and well xx

Janis Lewis said...

If I was eating a plate of cookies, I'd look that happy too. Great card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodle Studios Challenge!