Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Happy Birthday Chickie - Humor Wednesday

Wednesday April 8, 2020

I hope everyone is being safe and social distancing.. doing our part to stop the spread of this pandemic. I pray for the world to do their part so that we can all get back to a normal way of life. 
I am glad that we are retired and pretty much homebodies anyhow. I know it's got to be hard for those that work that need to still be out in the public. I pray for their safety and strength. 
God Bless you all. 

I am glad that I have this craft of making cards and water color painting as an outlet for my stress and anxiety. 

Hello.. It's Wednesday so it's humor day over at 


So.. Did you know that today is Draw a bird day??  Yup it is.. So that is how I created my card I used the image called Mis b day chickie.. I colored the image with copics. I then used the hand stamp by Marks of distinction stamp. I colored with copics and cut it out.  I love that it's a left hand.. as I am left handed.. and since it's draw a bird day it was perfect. I added all to a scrap piece of Quick Quote yellow designer paper. I finished with the epoxy heart.. 

Challenges:
QKR stampede #392 - anything goes
My time to craft #429 - Easter cuties
Crafty animals #37 - anything goes with animals
Love to scrap #132 - for the girls
Crafty creations #408 - anything goes
Inkspirational #210 - spring
Lil patch of crafty friends #129 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 566/7 - something old-something new (old-hand stamp/ new epoxy heart)
Crazy 4 challenges #529 - colors/autism
Sweet stampin - things with wings
Jan's digi stamps #11 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #43 - anything goes / Easter
(Pin)spirational #260 - anything goes /opt. photo
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Fab n funky #476 - birthday
Little red wagon #544 - mix em up



16 comments:

Chris said...

What a great combination of images you've used Billie! Great idea to add the stamped hand to the cute chickie image- love it! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun and vibrant card. Love it.
Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT
Keep Safe

Sladjana Perisic said...

This little chickie is so silly, it made me giggle! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

Joy Wilson said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Rose Andrew said...

Such a fun card ... love it.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Janis Lewis said...

That's cute. I love the frame around the chickie. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

JanR said...

*waving at a fellow lefty* (: Great card! I love that are celebrating Draw a Bird Day with it. That bird cracks me up. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pamela Duncan said...

Love that image!Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi's Challenge.
Pam, DT

Pat said...

Beautiful Easter card with a lovely image and great design, thanks for plaaying along at MTTC.

Pat xx

Dawn said...

What a fun card! It's delightful!
Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede!
Sorry my comment is a bit late!
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous images on this great card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this time.

Lisa J said...

Noone does chicken cards like you Billie! Thanks for sharing this one with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Candace O said...

Super fun card! Thanks for joining us on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and stay strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper