Wednesday, April 01, 2020

happy mother's day - Aud Sentiments #248

Thursday April 2-13, 2020

Hello.. It's time for our two week challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES PLUS SENTIMENT



Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments


This is my card using Henry  This image is so cute and I thought would make a perfect Mother's day card. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used My favorite things stitch die. I added this image to a scrap of Quick Quotes designer paper and then to a white card base. I stamped and embossed the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and using Stampin up tag die. I used some twine and using a copic I colored it and added the bow to the tag. I added some Spectrum Noir to the flower and butterflies.
Challenges:
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Try it on Tuesday - beauty of nature
Digi choosday wk. 13 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #475 - weather
Cute card Thursday #628 - anything goes

7 comments:

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

So cute Billie, and you're right lovely for mother's day. Stay safe and well, Jenny xx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Elaine

Lisa Lynn said...

So sweet Billie.

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet image and card. The tag on there is perfect. Love that affect. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Meggymay said...

An adorable Mother's day card. Thank you for linking up with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

He's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing this with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hope you are staying healthy! Hugs-Erika

Jane Savage said...

Another fabulous card, Billie! Love the colours you've used!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx