Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Flying by to say... Do-Al (l) Creative #40

Wednesday April 15, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for our mid month reminder of the challenge going on over at 

Our theme is ROCKER CARD



So for my card I used Martha Stewart circle cutting wheel thing.. I really don't know what it is called. I knew I wanted to use this fun hot air balloon from Pretty Pink Posh.. I though the base . .. the rocker part would be the ground so I used Simon Says background stamp of flowers.. I heat embossed with a clear but sparkle embossing powder. This way from the hot air balloon you're looking down on some field of flowers. I colored the image with copics. I stamped the sentiment that came with the set and cut it down.. I know the balloon really doesn't fly but again it is in the air.. I think it came out pretty good since this is the second (or maybe 3rd) that I've made. I like it.
Challenges:
Crafty animals #37 - anything goes with animals
(Pin)spirational #260 - anything goes /opt. photo
Word art Wednesday wk. 434-435 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 15 - anything goes
QKR stampede #393 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 8 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #44 - anything goes / opt. butterflies
Hand stamped sentiments #337 - photo inspiration



10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the rainbow balloon. And another great rocker.

Nelly said...

Such a great card! Love your rainbow balloon ...Thanks for joining in with the the challenge at https://polkadoodles.blogspot.com/ ...hugs Nelly dt x

Fiona said...

Ooh I have never done a rocker card - that's something new for me to try - a great take on our challenge - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Janis Lewis said...

Fun rocker card. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Lisa J said...

Sweet Rocker Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

so sweet. Thank you for play with us at Gem of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Stampin by Genny said...

What a great idea to create a rocker card with the hot air balloon. Such a sweet birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jaimie said...

Love that the balloon you used is a hot air balloon! It's a great fun fold and very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Diana Eichfeld said...

Such a fun card, I like the unique shape! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!