Friday, April 24, 2020

Picked with love - Colour Crazy wk. 16

Friday April 24, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge wk. 16

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES.. 




Our sponsor is Fred She Said

This is my card using the image called African Violets. I used to of the image just varied the size. I colored with copics. I then fussy cut the images out. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush over the flowers. I used a strip of dry wall mesh and Ranger ink to create the grounding. I then added the pots of flowers. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment in Stampin up ink. I then stamped the Mama Elephant sentiment with SU ink and fussy cut out. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #45 - anything goes / purple
The paper girls #198 - girl time
Lemon shortbread #118 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - fun with stencils
(Pin)spiration #261 - anything goes / photo  - colors
Digi choosday wk. 16 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Creative moments #189 - anything goes / flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 436-437 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - flower power
Little red wagon #546 - April showers
As you like it - favorite non bd occasion - (mothers day - with my mother being gone now since 2007 - I would love to still be able to send her a card for mothers day)
Cute card Thursday #631 - dotty
Krafty chicks #504 - all occasions



10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautifully coloured card. Always a special card to make. I only have my Mother in Law now. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Kate said...

Such a lovely card! The African violets are beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa Lynn said...

AWESOME!!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is a super card Billie! I love that the stencilling looks like a Gingham tablecloth! I always have an envious look at your colouring - these potted plants are coloured so beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Janis Lewis said...

Love the potted plants! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. A prize winner and the top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card..love the image .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Judy McKay said...

Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy McKay, DT In Search of My Creative Side

Tangii said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!

Anne said...

Billie this is beautiful, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge
Anne x

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is beautiful!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Also, Blogger will only allow me to comment on so many posts, then it keeps asking me to prove I’m not a robot ☹ Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper