Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Congratulations on your happy news - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday April 28, 2020

Hello.. I hope you're all doing ok and staying healthy..

I have a card to share using the Bugaboo Stamps new release image.
Check out the design teams creations using this image over at Catch the bug.


This cute image is called Boo teddy bear.. I used copics to color this image. I found some copics that I have never used. They seem more florescent which I kinds toned down using other colors over it. I really wanted this image to pop with color and I think it worked.. I used a Simon says star die to create the background and some SS ink. I stamped the Taylored Expression sentiment on a piece of card stock and used Tech. Tues. banner die. I added an epoxy heart. I went over her heart and collar with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

Challenges:
As you like it - favorite non bd occasion - (baby congrats news - especially grand - great grandchildren such a wonderful celebration of a new life)
Krafty chicks #504 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 9 - anything goes
Make my Monday #121 - use a digi
Crafting happiness #46 - anything goes / opt. occupations

9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Billie!! I love that image - too adorable! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

Nelly said...

Fabulous project, that image is just simply super cute!.... thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at ...https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ hugs Nelly x

Lisa Lynn said...

So precious. The hot pink color looks great.

Janis Lewis said...

Cutie patootie! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Anne said...

Another very sweet card, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge
Anne x

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for play with us in Gem of a craft challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

This baby girl is so precious! I really like all the shadowing of the pink on her outfit. That pacifier and bear are so stinking cute! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge!

creativetimewithme said...

This card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, MMM DT
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/