Saturday, March 16, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #202 - Happy Birthday

Saturday March 16, 2013
 
Unscripted Sketches #202 challenge. You can make a card, frame, scrapbook page. Use the sketch as is or you can turn the sketch,  just have fun. Link to the above Unscripted Sketches blog. I can't wait to see what you make.
 
 This is the card I made using the above sketch. I chose some lovely Basic Grey papers and darling Hero Arts bird same with the fern, Hero Arts. I love the bright spring colors and simple design. I love the background papers distressed look. Love Basic Grey papers.

challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #260 - anything goes
Card Makin Mamas - it's spring time
Fun with Shapes and More #130 - birthday in the spring
Make it Monday #131 - open
Flutter by Wednesday #231 - any winged creature
No Matter Which Challenge #7 - anything goes
Basic Grey #89 - spring is in the air

recipe: su basic gray card base, basic grey Olivia, hero arts fern, hero arts bird, pti words, su old olive ink, half pearls, copics.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw your beautiful card on Unscripted Sketches, and just had to come take a peak at your blog! Love your work!!

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

I love your card Billie and your interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Haideelum said...

Hermoso! Thanks for show your creations, so amazing !! =D

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Stunning, beautiful ,gorgeous, love love love it! Perfect!!! Can you tell I really like your card...Oh My!!!

Christa said...

Your card is very beautiful ! Thank you for joining us at NMWC. Christa.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Lovely Card. Great work with that sketch too

Thanks for playing at NMWC this month.

Happy Crafting
Sam