Saturday, March 02, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #200 challenge -NO CARD OR SCRAPBOOK PAGE

Saturday March 2, 2013
 
Unscripted Sketches #200 challenge.. This #200 challenge is to be NO CARD OR SCRAPBOOK  PAGE
I cant wait to see what you come up with, just remember to stay within the sketch when you do your project. Have fun and post to the link above
 
 
For my project I took a balsa wood plaque and used distressed ink and swiped the pad all over the top and sides. I then covered half with paper and used my elements to compete the sketch. I loved the way it came out. I used my crop-a-dial and punched holes in the top and took eyelets to cover the holes, the eyelets are not thick enough to set but the holes are tight enough to hold them in place. My favorite work is "BELIEVE", I even have a white tattoo of  the word on the inside of my left wrist. So this is my take of the sketch with no card or scrapbook page.. What do you think of it??

FOR SOME REASON WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK IT SHOWS THE LINK AWAY FROM THE AREA. SO MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR IT AND CLICK IT TO GO TO THAT BLOG.. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
challenges:
Bearly Mine #75 - anything goes
Crafts & Me #122 - dies or punches
Diva by Design - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Inspire me / Joyful Stamper #98 - anything goes
Make it Monday #129 - anything goes

recipe: balsa wood plaque, mme papers, mft die, memory box die, resin flower, leafs, ranger ink, eyelets, ribbon, pearls, corner chomper, square su punch


5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You card is beautiful...gosh...the colors chosen and papers and that flower are marvelous!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little wall hanging and I love the colours and collaged effect.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wall hanging Billie, love the butterfly and the star eyelets..lovely.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous plaque, lovely colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, gorgeous wall hanging.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby