Thursday, March 28, 2013

Catch the bug - Thursday- Oldie but Goodie

Thursday March 28, 2013
 
Happy Thursday and welcome to Catch the bug Thursday OLDIE BUT GOODIE
this oldie but goodie is CRITTER BALLOONS-ELEPHANT  Isn't this a darling little elephant? I just love it. I think this will be for a grandchild's birthday. I have lots of birthdays coming up in April, May and June.  I love the happy look - it's sure to bring a smile to my special birthday grandchild along with the present of course.
 
challenges:
Craft Your Passion #155 - make it cute
Aud Sentiments #77 - for a child
Little Red Wagon #178 - color challenge
Simon Says - anything goes
Paper Shelter #105 - anything goes
World Art Wednesday #73 - anything goes
 
recipe: elephant critter/ctb, words pti, bazzill, oct. afternoon, genius die, su punch, twine, copics, ms punch, ribbon

10 comments:

Pia S said...

What a sweet card! I like your choice of colorful DPs, and I like how you cut the image. The elephant is so nicely colored too. I came over from MIM to visit.

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, its soooo cute.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, hugs Susan x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE everything about this card....how did it slip by me. The papers are beautiful and the coloring on the elephant fantastic. Very eye appealing and really caught my eye!

~ginny said...

Welcome to the "Make it Cute" Monday Challenge... I love the colors - and I especially like the twine bow you have under the sentiment banner! Nicely done and Good luck in the Challenge Billie!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passions
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

So sweet, love this digit! thanks for linking up with us at Aud!

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the paper combo here and that fabulous image coloured perfectly . beautiful card .
thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So adorable. Love the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Make It Cute challenge.
Anita
DT CYP

Andrea W said...

Super cute birthday card! I love your designer papers and adorable image. I found you at MIM.

Shannon83k said...

Great creation! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k