Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paper Pretties #250 - Glitter challenge - Happy Birthday

Wednesday March 20, 2013
 
Paper Pretties Wednesday's challenge is GLITTER... USE GLITTER ON YOUR CARD
 
We also have a new digi release meet DULCE.. cute little duck with my favorite beverage.
 
 
 
This is the card I made for the GLITTER challenge. Can you see it???
I used the image Make a wish Sophia  I thought her party dress would make a perfect place to add glitter. I at one time probably like a lot of you, bought Art Institute Glitter. Yup I have a large plastic shoe box full. I used this for her darling dress. I love the look and I think I need to start using it more often. I am surprised it shows up as it does in the photo. Which I am glad about. I cut the banners out of the paper. It was already printed as part of the design.
 challenges:
Make it Monday #132 - open
Kaboodle Doodles #163 - anything with frills (Sophia's dress)
Love to Create #57 - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #16 - anything goes
Stamp with fun #203 - anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #6 - anything goes
Sentimental Sunday #146 - anything goes

recipe:  make a wish Sophia/pp, copics, mme/love me, bazzill, pti die, brad, su background itty bitty, su taken w/teal, ranger spun sugar, art institute glitter, pure glitz glitter, su punch


9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your birthday card is so pretty great job coloring the girlI saw you on MIM I am # 14, 37, 57, and #159, stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Rene said...

How pretty! I love the flower holding the banners together...such a pretty detail! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
Rene ;D

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Mian said...

Fabulous birthday card with a really sweet image and great design!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

The Gov. said...

Fab birthday card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

Clarissa Schupp said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card, the colours are wonderful as is the image
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Adorable! Cute image and design. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love all the sparkle and the design is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Stacey