Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Catch the Bug - Tuesday New Release - Hoppy Easter

Tuesday March 5, 2013
 
New release Tuesday at Catch the Bug - meet  HOPPY EASTER 
I know it doesn't look very Easter-e.. I am not a pastel person (although I did play around with some pastel colors this weekend) I do think it does have a spring feel, maybe it's the flowers. There's also a lot of glitter but you really cant see it in the photo. I should of done a sideways shot with the light catching the sparkle it's all over the doily and caught on the memory box die. When I ran the doily and the die though the Zyron the residue was sticky so I poured glitter over it. Believe me it sparkles.
challenges:
IDIC/Robyns Fetish #149 - easter
Make it Monday #130 - open
Challenges 4 Everybody #15 - anything goes
Basic Grey #88 - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - easter
 
recipe: Hoppy Easter and sentiment/catch the bug, bazzill, basic grey-Lucille, doily, memory box die, su punch, bling, copics, glitter, stickles
 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Easter creation. Lovely design and cute image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

DIANA L. said...

Your Easter bunny is so cute and the patterned paper very nice. I saw you on MIM I am #12 and #14,56,57, 58 stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Such a fun Easter card Billie,love the knobbly knees..lol..great colouring and papers..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahaha...love love lve....great job and just too cute!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous, fun Easter card! Loving the sparkly doily too ;) Thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody, Billie, and good luck!
Hugs, Tracey x

MIE(Mieko) said...

Such a cute card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
Mieko xx

Crea-Sandra said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the image and colors and I love the sparkle on the doily!
Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥

Julie said...

Very cute card. I love the look of that diecut on the doily. Thanks for joining us for our Spring/Easter challenge at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T