Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Catch the bug - New Release Kidz Fairy - Sending well wishes

Tuesday March 26, 2013
 
New Release at Catch the bug image is KIDZ FAIRY 
I love the little bugaboo fairy's and this one is so precious too. I love the little antennas in her hair. I had to glitter her up.  Hope you head over to the store and see the new images. There is a great sale going on. Check it out 50% off all Easter images. There are quite a few.
Challenges: 
Just Us Girls #181 - photo inspiration
One Stop Craft #221 - recipe 1- image, 2- embellishments /or more, 3- designer papers
613 Avenue Create #11 - anything goes
The Crazy Challenge #141 - fairies and flowers
Craft Your Passion #155 - make it cute
recipe: kidz fairy/ctb, words mft, mme memorable, su crush curry, goose bumps twinkles, copics, ribbon, genius dies, glitter
 

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You got a lot of wonderful things on your blog this morning. The happy animal from Paper Pretties...he always makes me smile. The great sentiment about the bear and the adorable little girl with all the fun glitter. You've been a busy girl, but you sure inspired me.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just left a comment on these wonderful images and cards you made. I hope it didn't go to never never land.

Rene said...

This is beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
Rene ;D

Andrea M said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Jules said...

Great colouring and a cute image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

ladyjanet_56 said...

Just perfect for our challenge this week, love the image & layout thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Billie! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia