Monday, February 15, 2021

with Sympathy and love - Do-Al(l)creative #50

Monday February 14, 2021

Hello

Today we have a mid month reminder for the current challenge over at 

Our theme is 
CAS and SYMPATHY


I like doing CAS cards. I use to not like them but since I have some bigger simple images it makes it easier. I took the Penny Black image and some Marvy Markers and colored up the stamp and huffed it to get it wet.. (my markers are so old I was afraid it wouldn't stamp well) I then used the Simon Says sentiment and Stampin up ink.  It's done. 1,2.3.. complete.


 Challenges:
Jan'd digi stamps -Feb. - anything goes
As you like it - prefer-rubber/clear/digi (I love red rubber if it's an image as I can always cut down if not straight. For sentiment's I prefer clear so I know it's where I want it stamped if it's going right with the image.)
Use your stuff #416 - it's my favorite (using my old stamps and markers)



4 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Perfect card of condolence. Thank you for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp SHop)

Mia said...

What a beautiful sympathy card, Billie! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Julene Matthews said...

That's a lovely stamp and so suitable on this card. Thanks for joining us at UYS

missgailly said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy