Monday, February 08, 2021

LOVE - Always Fun Challenge #200

Monday February 8, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
LOVE / ROMANCE

For my card I used the Art Impressions stamp and used copics to color the fun image. I went over the letters with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added to a piece of scrap designer paper and added twine that I used my copic on to give some color. I added the Pink Fresh heart. 


 Challenges:
Use your stuff #415 - hearts (on their shirts)
A bit more time #133 - anything goes
Crafty animals #47 - anything goes -animals
Dragonfly journeys - I heart you
Little red wagon #587 - total eclipse of the heart
Simon Wednesday - love is in the air
Fab 'n' funky #509 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #672 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 610 - love is



6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those bears are just too cute.

Wendy L said...

Your card is so sweet, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Kate said...

What a darling card! Those love bears are adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Jackie Cornfield said...

Fab Billie!
So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Ellen said...

Great card, this stamp is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

cm said...

Talk about a darling set of love bears! Super sweet! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol