Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I'm your biggest fan - Crafty Sentimets

Tuesday February 23, 2021

Hello

It's Tuesday.. It's time for another challenge over at

our theme this week is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Let's play ball.  I always need more boy cards and this one I think is perfect for a grand child.  I created the ground with copics and a tiny dots Stampin up stamp and Quick Quote chalk ink. I like that it looks like sand flying up.  I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and hb from Paper Trey Ink stamped with Stampin up ink. I found this designer paper at the bottom of my scrap box.. and digging deep is what I did.. lol. It's a page from a stamp magazine that I went through and tore out before I threw the magazines out. Like I don't have enough dp I had to pull from a magazine.. I know. It's crazy.. who can relate with that??


 Challenges:
Sweet stampin - cards for teens/kids
Scrapping 4 fun #186 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 8 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 612 - anything goes /opt. number



5 comments:

brenda said...

A fun card for a little lad, many thanks for sharing another card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Such a sweet card, and great colouring, thanks for joining in at Allsorts, xxx

Sammy said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable card,
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Ana said...

This card is so special! Very nice coloring!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Ana