Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Not all heroes - Crafty Gals Corner #216

Wednesday February 10, 2021

Hello

It's another month so another challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
ADD A HEART

Our sponsor this month is 
 
                                           and Cute as a button


I am using a cute image from Stampers Delights.. Medical Heroes.  I colored the image with copics. I fussy cut her out. I took a bunch of pre cut scraps and adhered them to some double sided tape scrap. I used Stampin up heart die to cut it out. I then used a SU circle stitch die and Quick Quote chalk in on the sentiment that is also from Stamper Delights.


 Challenges:

Dragonfly journeys - I heart you
Fab n funky  #510 - heart / love




4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is such a great idea, pairing hearts and health care workers! Love both your coloring of the image and the patchwork heart you created. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

TRACEY MO said...

What a great cute image & love the heart.

Thanks for playing at MTTC Tracey DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is a darling image, and the heart you made with scraps is just perfect and something I should think about doing too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Carole said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Valentines/Love' challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx