Thursday, February 04, 2021

Thinking of you today - Guest Designer Krafty Chicks

Thursday February 4, 2021

Hello

I am the guest designer over at 
for the month of February

For this weeks theme it's
STAMP ACT - use a stamp or digi 

This image is from Magenta. I stamp it on a grayish card stock and used Copics to color it in. I added glossy accents to the center swirl and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the leaves. I stamped the Judith sentiment and finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. 


Challenges:
Pammie's inky pinky #2105 - anything goes
Simon says Monday - hearts / love
A bit more time #133 - anything goes
QKR stampede #413 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys - I heart you
Fab 'n' funky #509 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

Leanne said...

So happy you are with us this month, and this is a great card, love that flower stamp.

Cheers, L :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Lori Turner said...

I am so excited to have you for the month of February over at Krafty Chicks Challenge :) Beautiful card xoxoxo

Nance said...

Ok, I'm a little late in visiting and welcoming you to the Hen House this month. This is such a pretty card with just the right amount of sparkle. Wonderful!