Friday, February 19, 2021

Picked with love - Crafty Catz #539

Friday February 19, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
PICKED IN THE GARDEN

Our sponsor this week is


I am using the image called April Poppies.. it's a free image. I colored the image with copics. I had this scrap of plaid on top of my scrap box so grabbed it and using the Simon Says slat die cut a portion of the piece. I added it along the left side and using another scrap I added a thin strip down the middle. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and Paper Trey Ink happy birthday. I used Spellbinder and Tech. Tues. banner dies. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - I heart you
Use your stuff #416 - it's my favorite (copics, dies, papers)
Fab 'n' funky #511 - birthday



 

10 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, what a beautiful card, this is so lovely.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

this is a wonderful choice I love poppies, but then I love flowers lol xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful flowers and beautiful plaid paper to match.

Dawn Phillips said...

Simply beautiful. Love Dawn x and

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Tammy L said...

Lovely card and I really like your color palette. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

missgailly said...

Beautiful card. Love your colouring. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Jeannie said...

This is so sweet and so pretty and I love the color combination. Thanks as always for all of your entries this month. You know I look forward to everything you do and you inspire me with your great ideas.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Helen said...

Beautiful - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x