Friday, August 21, 2020

Thinking of you - Colour Crazy #33

Friday August 21, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Ching-Chou Kuik


I am using the image called Aromatic summer.. I thought she had a soft look on her face so made it into a sympathy / thinking of you card.  I colored with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I layered it on a piece of gray card stock then My minds eye designer paper. The sentiment is from Simon says. I finished with some half pearls and Wink of Stella.

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes

Word art Wednesday week 452-453 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #62 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #478 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - oh so cute

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card!

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty Hugs x
Debbie Maddock
TTCRD DT
My blog

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Very nice Billy and beautiful coloring and such a pretty sentiment! I like it! Thanks for sharing over at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenges, we hope you will join us next time again, bye Deezy

Furrbster said...

She is gorgeous,

Hugz Tinz

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card love the gorgeous beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Pretty card.

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam
Craftychick Cards.blogspot.com

creatif edges said...

beautiful , thanks for joining us @penny's challenge
xoxo Shraddha DT

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card Billie!
LOVE your image, perfect for this thoughtful sentiment, ADORE your colours and colouring too!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)