Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Love this - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 18, 2020

Hello.. Time for another challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


This image is Faith - popcorn and juice  . I colored her with copics. I fussy cut her out. For the background I used Ranger inks and blended the background. I then used Newtons nook star stencil and went over it with the same colors just to darken up the stars. I used Taylored expressions film strip and Mama elephant tiny images and Simon Says tiny plants to the film strip. I colored with copics. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and heart with Stampin up ink. I added Faith with some foam dots and added Nuvo drops for popcorn coming out of the container and some in the container. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 17 - anything goes
QKR stampede #402 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - favorite colors (green / yellow)
Lil patch of crafty friends #140 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #62 - anything goes



10 comments:

Claire said...

Love this bright card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! I love the film strip! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

Love that stencil and Faith is a cutie.

MeSi said...

What a cheerful card, it makes me want to go hanging out with my friends =) Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Sheri said...

Oh my word, your film strip is BRILLIANT! Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge :)

kReN said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Challenge. ! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love green too! Fab combo. Super cute creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin', come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh my - that filmstrip is the perfect addition to this fun card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
Hugs Ilonka DT x

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member