Saturday, August 15, 2020

Happy birthday to the kindest - Creations in Pink #25

Saturday August 15, 2020

Hello.. We have a new month long challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES  
just use mostly pink

                             
                            Our sponsor this month is Hetty Clare Art

I am using the image called You're a star.. I  colored her with copics. I went over areas with a white gel pen. I used Simon says rectangle die. I added her to a piece of My minds eye designer paper. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added a little pink epoxy sticker dot to the purse. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes

Crafting happiness #61 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday week 452-453 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite color pair with pink (gray - I love the contrast of the two colors and just seems a perfect color to go with pink)
Cute card Thursday #647 - bright colors
Scrapping 4 fun #173 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh she is so pretty and so beautifully coloured too! Love this card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Renate said...

Wow Billie what a lovely pink birthday card
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funChallenges
Renate DT

Lisa Lynn said...

GORGEOUS!

Zw@@n said...

Yes, I love that combination too. Gorgeous card, Billie. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

She looks fab, a lovely colour combination

Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
Mary