Thursday, August 06, 2020

I took a long look - Aud Sentiments #257

Thursday August 6-17, 20202

Hello.. Welcome back to my blog and 
we have a new challenge over at
and our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES
just add a sentiment so we can see it.


Our sponsor for these next two weeks is


I am using the image called Tangled Trotsky.. I colored the image with copics and created the fence and ground also with copics. I used my cloud template/stencil and Ranger ink. I added to a scrap of Quick Quote designer paper. I stamped the Art Impressions sentiment and cut it apart so I could fit it on the card. I went around the edges with Ranger ink.


 Challenges:
As you like it - cat or dog why (love dogs. We have three, they are fun to color)
Allsorts #583/54 - masculine
A gem of a challenge wk. 16 - anything goes
Crafty animals #41 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #60 - anything goes
Jan's digi - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams August - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - favorite tool (die cutter, trimmer, misti, my cloud stencil)
Little red wagon #561 - happy days



13 comments:

Claire said...

Made me laugh. I love it
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Elaine Stark said...

So much fun. A great card. Elaine

Kathleen said...

Really super fun image and a great choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A great card for the guys, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

ha ha - this is too funny! Great card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Hehe, your card made me chuckle Billie! I think we have all had those moments in recent times! I love how you've created the background too, that fence is really effective. Hope you are doing well. Jenny xx

Lisa J said...

Such a sweet scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Kate said...

Such a fun card! The image and sentiment made me laugh!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Jules said...

Hi Billie

What a fun card. Your sentiment really made me smile.

Great image too.

Thank you for sharing with the As You Like It Challenge.

Love Jules xx
AYLI Guest Designer

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Nice card Billy, made me laugh! Bye bye, Deezy

crafty said...

A lovely fun card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
Mary

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, What a FUN card! So much my husband this past week walking my daughter's dog...Great coloring! Thank you for sharing your delightful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi stamp shop)

Pamela Duncan said...

This is a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital Stamp Shop. Pam, DT