Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Home is not a place... it's a feeling - house card #1

Wednesday August 19, 2020

Hello.. I have a request to make some cards for a Realtor  in our little town.. She kinda gives me an idea and  to just go with it.. This card is for by the sea.. So this is what I created. I used Ranger ink and created the water then with Rubber baby buggy bumper water stamp and Altenew ink I went over the ink to give it the waves. I cut a hill and distressed it. I then used Simon Says house and tree dies and scraps. I added the Simon says seagulls. I used the thin die and added the blue frame. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment with Stampin up ink and SS die. I added it with some foam dots.

Challenges:
QKR stampede #402 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #173 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 17 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 585/6  - summer fun (view of the ocean summer breeze)
Crafting happiness #62 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - oh so cute

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is awesome!

Joy Wilson said...

Great card! The sentiment is right on!!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

brenda said...

Great idea for the lady in question, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Summer Fun' theme.

B

Sheri said...

Beautiful and I love the sentiment too. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge :)

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a special seaside card, love the houses on the cliff tops, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

NanaConnie said...

Simple and oh, so fabulous, Billie! Love the sky and ocean and the way you blended the line to look like fog. Thanks so much for entering and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT