Friday, February 07, 2020

You are always in my heart - Bugaboo Stamps Free Friday

Friday February 7, 2020

Hello.. It's Friday so it's Free Friday over at 
Check out the design teams creations over at


Just in time for Valentine's day you can pick up this cute image called Monkey Love handful of hearts. I colored the image with copics. I used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the hearts. I used My favorite things circle die and Quick quote ink around the edge. I found this heart designer paper and stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added a few banners from scraps.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday Wk. 424-425 - anything goes
Time out #154 - affectionate
Crafty Hazelnut's Feb. pattern paper
A bit more time to craft #109 - anything goes
Crafty animals #35 - anything goes
Creatalicious #180 - anything goes/ opt. hearts
Love to scrap #130 - red / pink equal love
Dragonfly dreams - it's a love thing
Paper craft #54- use two designer papers
Make my Monday #115 - I heart you
Crafting happiness #34 - anything goes / hearts
Everybody art #462 - color of love
Shopping our stash #413 - my heart is on fire

11 comments:

Hetty said...

What a lOVELY card this is!

Donna Walls said...

Oh my goodness, just how cute is that monkey! Thanks for playing along at Creatalicious Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my this is too cute. This week just got away from me, but I just love this lil guy and didn't have time to color him up.

Renate said...

Another cute card...
Thank you for sharing it at our challenge.
Goos luck at the draw.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Furrbster said...

Adorable!!

Hugz Tinz

Janis Lewis said...

Bugaboo has cute images! Love the grass you added to the bottom. Cute card! Thanks for playing along at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week. Hope you'll come join the fun again this week.

Basslady said...

a very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany
Silvi

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PaperCraft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Wei said...

Such a sweet card. Love the cute image you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Jill V said...

Very cute image - that monkey makes a perfect Valentine's Day image :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Whimsey said...

CUTE! I like the background paper and your banners - perfect sentiment!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap - hope you'll play along next month too!

~Michele, DT