Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Wishing we lived closer - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday February 4, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Crafty Sentiments 
we have a new challenge.

Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Kai.. I colored her with copics. I then used My favorite things die. I added her to some scraps of designer paper. I added a few punched leaves and bling. the sentiment is from Simon Says stamped on more scraps. 

Challenges:
Time out #154 - affectionate
Krafty chicks #492 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk.5 - anything goes
QKR #383 - anything goes
Creative fingers #178 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 3 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Feb. pattern paper
A bit more time to craft #109 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - it's a love thing
Paper craft #54- use two designer papers

7 comments:

Nelly said...

such A super cute card! ….. thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

Lori Turner said...

Awww...this is such a darling card. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox

Ann-Marie said...

Aww what a sweet card. Love the colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Lisa Lynn said...

I LOVE THIS! I wished you lived closer so we could craft together!!!

Renate said...

She is so cute....
Thank you for sharing this adorabe card at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful card for our challnege at Time Out. Thanks so much for playing with us.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PaperCraft Challenge this time and good luck :)