Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love you - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday February 11, 2020

Hello.. Today it's New Release over at Bugaboo Stamps.. 
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.


This is Clyde made with love.. He comes with a sentiment but I opted not to use it. I used Stampin up sentiment. I colored the image with copics. I went over the hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I then used Lil inker stitch die. I mounted on a piece of Tim Coffey designer paper. I used Stampin up heart die and ink.  He looks so cute.. 

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #109 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Feb.
Crafty animals #35 - anything goes
Love to scrap #130 - red / pink equal love
Dragonfly dreams - it's a love thing
Everybody art #462 - color of love
Shopping our stash #413 - my heart is on fire
Try it on Tuesday - share the love
Simon Wednesday - with love
Cute card Thursday #620 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #493 - stamp/digi
My time to craft #425 - love me do
Polkadoodles wk. 6 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Billie, this is so cute! Love him :) Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Rosie said...

A wonderful card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Lisa Lynn said...

Your Clyde is wonderful. That green heart is perfect.

Helen said...

So cute, Billie - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

Helen x

crafty said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams
Mary

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge too.

Helen x

Helen said...

Beautiful design - thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Scrap.

Helen x