Friday, February 28, 2020

Miss you gobs - Colour Crazy Challenge wk. 8

Friday February 28, 2020

Hello.. It's time to share with you a card I made for the new challenge over at Colour Crazy challenge wk. 8
Our theme as usual is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is OddBall stamps



This image is girl with heart.. I colored her with copics. I then used My favorite thing stitch die. I added her to some MFT dp and Teresa Collins dp. I went over parts of her with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Rubber baby buggy bumper sentiment and used a Stampin up heart to cut it out. I then used scraps and SU punch to add a few more hearts. I colored some twine with copic pen and tied a bow and added to the card. 
Challenges:
Use your stuff #392 - circles
A bit more time to craft #110 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #37 - anything goes / opt. flowers
Lemon shortbread #114 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 8 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #428-429 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Little red wagon #538 - balloon time

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

The red and black is so elegant. Love your coloring as usual Billie. Wish my legs were that skinny, lol.

Furrbster said...

This is such a funky card! Great layout and colours.

Hugz Tinz

Janis Lewis said...

You are a pro at coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! A new challenge started today – Anything Goes with optional theme to use GREEN. Easy Peasy. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Victoria Rowson said...

Wonderful card! Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jo Ann said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for blessing us with your creation and please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the encouragement that comes from Psalm 27:1 which says, “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” Have a great week.

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Word Art Wednesday DT

Creative world said...

Fabulous card.Love the design and colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx