Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Happy Valentine's! - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday February 11, 2020

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is USE RED



I am using the image called Lola basket of hearts. I colored the image with Copics. I went over the hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Taylored Expressions postage die. Added the image to the red card designer paper and stamped the Simon Says sentiment and added some bling strips.

Challenges:
Time out #154 - affectionate
Crafty Hazelnut's Feb. pattern paper
A bit more time to craft #109 - anything goes
Love to scrap #130 - red / pink equal love
Dragonfly dreams - it's a love thing
Make my Monday #115 - I heart you
Everybody art #462 - color of love
Shopping our stash #413 - my heart is on fire
Try it on Tuesday - share the love
Simon Wednesday - with love
C.R.A.F.T. #543 - love / valentine
Cute card Thursday #620 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #493 - stamp/digi

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This image is just too cute.

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a cute little girl! I love this card! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely card. This image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

Love the basket of hearts. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Jill V said...

Really great card - the image is adorable and I love how you have framed it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams
Mary

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute Valentine's card! Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt

Julie said...

What a sweet card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern paper challenge
Julie T