Friday, February 21, 2020

Smile - Colour Crazy Challenge wk. 7

Friday February 21, 2020

Hello.. Welcome to my blog.. 
we have a new challenge.. As always it's ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs and I am using the image called 



I colored the image with copics. I went over the film and lens with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I then used Taylored Expressions postage die. I added this to Teresa Collins designer paper and added  the stamped Tech. Tues sentiment. 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 426-427 - anything goes
Jan's digi #8 - anything goes
Creatalicious #181 - anything goes / opt. embossing
A bit more time to craft #110 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 7 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add sentiment
Watercooler Wednesday #259 - anything goes / masculine twist

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I love image with cameras...I just never seem to get them colored. You have been doing some wonderful ones. Perfect paper.

Tone K. said...

Cool card! I really like you patterned paper :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Karen Brown said...

Very eye-catching card! I love the vintage feel. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Julie Odil said...

Your coloring is awesome on this Billie! I love the card. Thanks for linking up at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenges. Julie, DT member.

Created by Kath said...

I love the vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cool card...would be great for a guy!
:) Karen

Jan Mahew said...

Hello Billie, You captured the perfectly marvelous masculine creation. Great coloring and at first glance I thought you had made your film strips of vellum... Great paper! Thank you for sharing your handsome creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and playing along. HAPPY CRAFTING and GOOD LUCK!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Michelle B. said...

Love the image and your layout is great, especially matched with the background paper! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous card, Billie! Love the background paper!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx