Friday, September 27, 2024

Crafty Catz #679 - Big Wishes

 Friday September 27, 2024

Wow it's almost the end of September. 

Times is really flying by and days are getting shorter. 

We have a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #679

I am the host this challenge I chose the theme

Theme: Anything goes / use a stencil


I just got a new stamp set from Newton's Nook and couldn't wait to use it. I first took white card base and lightly went over the card with Ranger yellow ink. I used the Simon says stencil and went over with the same Ranger ink. I then used my ground template/stencil and created the ground. I set it aside. I stamped the image and colored with copics. I used the die and added some diamond drills to the package. I added her with foam dots. I stamped the sentiment that came with the set. 

Challenges:





No comments: