Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Do-Al(l)creative #94 - the absolute deliciousness of fall

Tuesday October 1, 2024

Hello.. Fall has arrived in the pacific northwest.
We have a new challenge over at

Theme: make your own background using a stencil


I've used this stencil from Stampin up one other time and I did not like the way it came out. So I've put off using it and then thought ok, time to play and create - it's only paper and I have a trash can under my craft table... So I did the first stencil all over the card front. Then second stencil - ok I'm liking it so far.. I went on to the center two stencils.. I remembered last time I did the leaves as they should of been and didn't like they way the went with the flowers so didn't use them that way. I used one of the leaves to fill in the white areas on the front. I like it.. turned out to my satisfaction.. Ok now how to add the sentiment. I didn't want to cover the flowers so stamped the Tech. Tues. on vellum and added. I finished with some diamond drills. I cut it down just a little so I could add it to a piece of card stock. What do you think? I am liking layering stencils. I have a few. Now to create with them 

Challenges:






 

No comments: