Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #356 - Warmest wishes

Tuesday September 17, 2024

Hello. Kids are back to school.. All my kids are grown and their kids have grown so now we see great grand kids off to school and sports. Fun times.

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Embossing wet/dry

Again Stampin up products and a fun card to create. I need to remember this again. I added the squares of dp to a piece of card stock. Once done and dry I placed it in a embossing folder. so the whole piece is embossed. I then added the flower/leaves and sentiment. I love this added texture it gives the card.


Challenges:
The paper funday #69 - atg / create your own background

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, enjoy the kids, they all seem to grow up far to fast don't you think , haha
Lovely card, makes me feel happy. xx