Friday, September 13, 2024

Crafty Catz #678 - I can hardly wait to regret this

                                                           Friday September 13, 2024

Hello.. We're back from a summer break.

I enjoyed my time diamond painting, visiting friends and just another day. When you're retired every day is a vacation.. lol. 

Now back into card making for 

Crafty Catz #678

Theme: Anything goes


I am using the image Door Mouse.  I colored with copics and went over the circles on the pot with Spectrum Noir pen. I used My favorite things circle die. I then looked for a paper for the background and this one was right in front in my My Minds Eye box so used it. Then dug through some sentiments and kept coming back to Dylusions stamps and chose this fun one.  He looks like he's going to regret what ever he got into.. lol


Challenges:
Crafty animals 87 - atg critter
Critter crazy #90 - atg critter





3 comments:

Janette said...

Haha what a fun card, I love the image and the sentiment, brilliant Billie. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card made smile Have a great weekend
Ginny

Donna Walls said...

Very cute Billie! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge